Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday afternoon

What do you do with so many boxes? Make forts!




Some of you may remember a similar picture to this but it was Emma crying because Kate had bitten her. Now, sweet revenge. . . Gavin has left his mark on Miss Kate.

Doing crafts on a Sunday afternoon.



5 comments:

Stephanie B said...

We just had to replace our dishwasher last night and what did my all of my kids want??? THE BOX! Emma said "Can I do my reading (20 min homework) in the box". Seriously, why do we buy toys? I miss you already! I love the apartment pic's. Especially the kids waiting for the bus.

Brent and Britta said...

I'm convinced that if you just wrapped up empty boxes and put them under the Christmas tree half the kids wouldn't even notice there was anything missing!

We need your new address! Can you e-mail me at brittalovesbrent@gmail.com?

A Dancers Life said...

Are you guys out of corporate housing already?
Hope you are all hanging in there!
Jen Napierski

Swasey Times said...

Wow, you incorporate christmas tree lights in your craft projects? You Martins are creative!

Anonymous said...

That canNOT be our little Gavin! He's grown so much. Kisses and hugs to you all. :)