Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gavin is exploring constantly. He lately realized how to climb on the stove.




We love to Skype. Emma,Kate and Ethan are chatting to the Okuda girls.

Lance and Kate have been bonding lately. Kate loves to read and dance with her daddy.



We just celebrated Kate's 3rd birthday.


Another reason we loved this area is because of a restaurant we tried "Flapjacks" the best breakfast in town for sure. The crowded parking lot was our first clue.
Abby and Lance shared a banana split pancake.






I am a sucker for these kind of pajamas. Nothing like a distraught boy in a one piece.

Ha, Ha. I had to post this one. Kate better enjoy her final months as the older/stronger sibling. Gavin is getting wiser every day.

These two are wrestling partners. I usually don't mind this but in our spacious apartment it can be a bit nerving. I guess it is all normal. I remember my brothers sitting on me threatening to spit on my face. (that is what mr. ethan is doing )


Playing the WII together. This is the best place in the world for Ethan and Emma I am afraid. Video Games!

One of the reasons that we liked the area we chose to live in is because of the awesome Recreation center that the city has. Here are a couple pictures of the inside pool. We love this place.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

If I could reach through the computer and steal that banana split pancake I totally would. Heavenly cool whip that thing looks dang GOOD!

And I love pictures of Gavin! They make me smile and make me want this next one to be another boy!

Coslett's said...

seriously forget about eating the banana split cake because I just may eat that gavin seriously he is adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE your family! So glad that you are going to like the place you have moved to! So happy for you sara jane!!!

Heather said...

Love you friend! Your beautiful family does look happy! As long as you're together and you're ALL there...that's what matters right?

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute...that rec center looks awesome!