Today my kids are out for fall break. We went to the Pumpkin Patch, Hayride, and Corn Maze. Also, we found a rental home. Yeah!! We will be moving around the first weekend in November. Can't wait. You know I will be posting pictures as soon as I can. We do have to switch wards and schools. That's ok, there is a reason for everything. That is my new motto.
Here are a few pictures of the area we live in. I am in awe everyday. I never knew trees could turn so many different colors.
This picture is on a running/biking trail. Gorgeous!!!!!

There are lots of open fields, just flowing green grass. You have to understand that our neighbors in Vegas had turf for their front yard. One of my favorite parks had turf. Yes, fake grass??? Green grass is not easy to come by in Vegas.
This is Gavin's favorite seat in the house, thought it was cute. I know I say this a lot, but this kid is BUSY.

We miss all our wonderful friends in Vegas. Thankfully, we have been fortunate to have some friendly people here to help bridge the gap. We got invite to dinner (Cafe' Rio Night) this last week. Super fun.











6 comments:
Indiana looks good on you! I love those trees. Send me a box of leaves please. Congrats on finding a place to live. We'll be moving the same time so I'll think about your cute fam as I'm trying to kick mine into gear packing, unpacking, and cleaning. Give the fam loves!
I'm actually surprised you were able to get some photos outdoors, because I've seen the forcasts on the Today show and you guys are getting RAIN RAIN RAIN! I'm sure that's been a shock, considering I can't remember the last time we had it here. Anyway, I'm so excited that you finally found a house. And your kids really look happy there! See, it was a great move! (even though we totally miss you)
It looks so pretty there! Love keeping up with what you guys are up to!
Indiana looks beautiful. We hope you are all adjusting, it looks like the kids are doing great. Great news about finding a house. You are handling all these changes with GRACE!
So happy for you! You are doing amazing! Isn't it nice to see the changing leaves and green grass?:)
Yea a place to call your own. Vegas' not so beautiful fall has finally begun (I'm sure you remember it "windy-cold"). We're jealous of your gorgeous trees, but glad you got a break from the rain. Maybe it will last so you can have a dry move?
Post a Comment