Friday, October 30, 2009

Indianapolis Zoo

The kids didn't have school today so we went to the zoo. It is all decorated for Halloween. The weather was . . . well, not rainy. We enjoyed all the animals, dolphin show, petting zoo, roller coaster and train ride. We got a membership so we will be back.







This tree had all the different colors of fall on it. Amazing! I am sure my friends here are so tired of me oohing and awing about the beautiful fall colors. I can't get over it.

Speaking of my friends here. . . This is Nicole and Alison. They are the kind friends that invited us over the very first Sunday we came to church. Both of their husband's work at Eli Lilly so that is kinda of neat. Thank goodness for nice people. It has really made this transition nice.


2 comments:

Jennifer Napierski said...

Hurray for new friends. Makes all the difference.

Swasey Times said...

It's so beautiful there. And how would it be to have a nice zoo. I'm so jealous.