Friday, October 2, 2009

Living Corporate Housing Style

My kids are riding the bus now. I love it. This is Katie watching Abigail and Ethan this morning.

This is our entryway. You walk right up the stairs.
Kitchen
Living Room
My washer and dryer are here in the closet.
Master Suite
Kate and Ethan's room
Abigail and Emma's room
Gavin's room

The kids playing in our "backyard"

Saturday we went downtown and checked out the 5-story children's museum. The theme right now is dinosaurs. We only made it to two of the levels.















7 comments:

kimbo said...

Looks like you're enjoying it already! I love exploring new places.

The Foulgers said...

Your place looks nice and having the kids ride the bus has got to be so great.
I think you'll need to get annual passes to that children's museum, it looks so fun.

Danielle said...

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to pick up and start all over..it sure looks like you guys are making the most of it, and what a cute living space you have!

Brandy said...

Gosh...that apartment dwelling looks like the makings of great memories for when your kids are older and you sit and remince about "old times". ....do you remember that apartment in Indiana....

The Children's Museum there is awesome! And my mom always takes every visitor they have to the Indaianapolis Zoo and the river walk. Fun family activities...aren't you just missin' the Vegas casinos?

Kaydee said...

Five story children's museum!!! That is awesome...the corporate housing looks pretty nice. It was fun to see all the pics. I hope your kids are liking school there!

Swasey Times said...

That was quick! Leave it to you to find all the cool places in such a short period of time. Looks like a lot of fun.

T-bit said...

What an adventure! Can't wait to see pics of your new life. And Amen to cleaning a lot less :)