We took Lance to the orthopedic surgeon Wednesday and found out that he does need surgery. He is actually excited about it. I guess Lance Armstrong had the same surgery when he broke his right clavicle. If he can recover and be stronger then so can my Lance. Lance is trying so hard to have a good attitude about this all. We have both felt very impressed that we need to be grateful that this was all that happened. It can always be worst. Lance said that a couple minutes before he wrecked he had a thought of what he would do if he were to fly over the handle bars. He thought of how he would land and roll to the right side. Several minutes later he went flying over the handle bars and did exactly what he had previously thought about doing. I can't help but to think that that was a little inspiration.
Lance remembers hitting his head really hard when he landed. I don't know if you can see very well but he cracked his helmet.



On a positive note, I thought Abby looked cute after picking all the flowers from our neighbors yard :)
No comments:
Post a Comment