It is that time of the year. Father and Son's ward camp out. Ethan was so excited. He literally talks about this all year long. When Lance first broke his collar bone Ethan was so concerned that this meant no camp-out. Tonight, Lance is sleeping in the back of our friends suburban on an air mattress (hopefully, with a couple pain killers) and Ethan in a tent with his friends. I hope one day Ethan appreciates his dads sacrifice. I know how hard it has been for Lance to get any sleep in his nice warm bed at home the last couple nights. The things we do for our kids.

Emma graduated from preschool today. She is growing up.


Kate enjoyed the cake that was there.
3 comments:
aww congrats Emma!! :) That picture of Kate is SOO stinkin funny! Also- your husband is such a great dad! Hope yall are doing well!
lance is a great dad i cant belive he went camping congrats to emma and what can you say about kate & the cake she is my kind of girl
Congratulations Emma!
I'm sorry to hear about Lance's surgery. I'm grateful for the divine inspiration he had just before he crashed. What a blessing!
Post a Comment