Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random

I love to watch Lance with our kids. He is such a wonderful dad. Our kids think he is the greatest thing, just as every child should think about their parents. We can only fool them for so long, right?

This was at our annual school carnival, pre-broken clavicle.




Gavin trying to walk on the trampoline







A couple months ago Abigail and her friend, Jesse, came in and asked if they could use the last of the cucumbers. I had to go check what they were up to.

This was on Abby's bedroom door




6 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

That is priceless! I love the photo of the little girls with the cucumbers on their eyes! I bet they love having Abby as a big sister...

kimbo said...

Your family is too cute! I miss you guys. Tell lance we're sorry to hear about his broken clavicle. Tell him whatever lesson he's supposed to learn from all these injuries he had better learn soon! :) We'll be in Vegas July 26 - 29. I think you said you'll be out of town, but if not I hope we get to see you!

T-bit said...

Wow! I can't wait to have another girl in the house! So much fun to be had! I guess we will be seeing the fam for the jubilee...can't wait!

Kathy Faulkner said...

Are you kidding me? That is so cute!! Abby, you're hired! I'll make my appt. Saturday @ 9:00!!

Elle said...

I was just smiling ear to ear when I saw this. This has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!