It has been so fun to have Abby and Ethan home with us. We have been having so much fun. Going to the park, staying up late, Krispy Kreme doughnuts (My favorite tradition when they are on break. I act like I am doing them a favor. Ha,Ha!)
My friend Ashley is in the yucky stage of pregnancy. We are glad that she still comes out to play with us.
Tomorrow, I am taking the kids to the county fair. I can't wait. It has been so long since I have been to a fair. My kids have never.
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I miss seeing them. The fair will be fun. Maybe I should go so I can see you all. We were thinking about going Saturday. They will have fun. There are lots of things to do.
We are going to go on Friday, you should wait so I can see you!
And I love Abbies hair short, it is so cute. She is beautiful!
Sarah! Thank you for your kind comment. I always love hearing from you. I LOVE the pictures you post of your adorable kids. I wish you lived closer so I could squeeze them all.
The "kreative" thing I told you about was just a silly little thing where I had to pick 7 of my blogging friends who I think are creative. :) My friend tagged me in it, so I did it. Here's the link to my post: http://heathercoslett.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreativ-blogger.html.
Face it Sarah, you're kreative! Love ya!
Haha! I'm sure Ashley will love that you posted that picture of her. But in my opinion she always looks great.
Hey! I miss those days at the park! Not to mention, the nice sunny weather this time of year. We got snow today again! I can't believe it! Your family is so cute, I love being able to stay updated on everyone! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment