Thursday, April 9, 2009

County Fair

We did it. The county fair was great. This is a must for every child at least once in their childhood, in my humble opinion. It has been so long since I have been to the fair. I think my kids really enjoyed it. We had funnel cakes, which they thought were ok. We had cotton candy, watched pigs race, got real dirty, ate fair food for top dollar,visit the petting zoo, and lost a couple kids. Scary. Kate and our friend Kennedy went missing for close to 20 minutes. Luckily some one had taken them to the Lost and Found. Nice adrenalin rush. All in all I would do it again in another 10 years.



Austin and her family went with us. That's Austin's mom, Debbie, that went with us.


Face painting was probably our favorite part.








Emma and Kate checking out each others faces.






Kennedy and Austin

3 comments:

kimbo said...

First of all, Austin's butt looks HOT! Secondly, you lost Kennedy and Kate? Holy crap! That must have been so scary. I lost Caden and Ella for about 20 seconds last night in Costco and about had a heart attack. You ladies are very brave taking on the fair with no hubbies. Your children should be very grateful to have such wonderful mommies. :)

The Foulgers said...

What a fun thing to do with the kiddos. Love the face painting, it turned out so cute! That is so scary you lost the kids. That is the worst feeling ever! I'm just happy it turned out alright.

BTW I wish we had time for a park date while we're in town. We will only be there for the evening. We're just staying the night on our way to Disneyland. I wish I had more time. There's so many people I want to see. I think one of these days I'll take a trip down and plan on staying for a few days.

Kacey said...

You took 'em all by yourself? You crazy woman! ;-)
That is so scary Kate got lost. We've lost Dallin so many times(or I should say he has lost us)...and that is the worst worst feeling in the world.

I love the face painting pictures you took. Ethan's is cool. We tried with Malia to get a face paint one time at a fair. I'm sure you can imagine how well that went over.

And finally...

I wish my butt looked that good in my jeans! :-(