look at yall having fun while lance is home all weekend!!! What a fun treat!! I cannot believe gavin is wanting to stand!I totally noticed how strong that boy was when I was holding him! he's determined!love it!
Darn it! I went up to Utah for Spring Break. Next time he's gone, we must play! It was fun hanging out the other night. Let me know the next time your hubby ditches you (for good reason, of course).
Thanks for your positivity. We had a rough start from the get go, but he came quick as soon as Dr. Michaels gave me a little cut. I am feeling great. Sorry, but we really didn't steal the name Gavin. We liked it a lot so that's what we chose and it seems to fit well with his personality. He is so lovable, and we are happy he is finally here. I would love for you to shoot some pics of our family sometime. Can I call you???
3 comments:
look at yall having fun while lance is home all weekend!!! What a fun treat!! I cannot believe gavin is wanting to stand!I totally noticed how strong that boy was when I was holding him! he's determined!love it!
Darn it! I went up to Utah for Spring Break. Next time he's gone, we must play! It was fun hanging out the other night. Let me know the next time your hubby ditches you (for good reason, of course).
Thanks for your positivity. We had a rough start from the get go, but he came quick as soon as Dr. Michaels gave me a little cut. I am feeling great. Sorry, but we really didn't steal the name Gavin. We liked it a lot so that's what we chose and it seems to fit well with his personality. He is so lovable, and we are happy he is finally here. I would love for you to shoot some pics of our family sometime. Can I call you???
Post a Comment