Last Wednesday my parent flew in to town for Ethan's baptism. We were so happy to have them here. We sure missed Lance's parent's and family being here. Ethan makes us so proud because he is always trying to do what is right. Great memories!
Here are some of my favorite moments
Caution: When ordering a cake from Costco be very specific!
When ordering the cake I did not fill out the portion for a theme (soccer, basketball, birthday) I wanted this cake to be very simple with the words "Congratulations on your baptism" Well, the person decorating the cake decided to do us a favor and add some extravagant designs.
We had a good laugh.
Afterward we celebrated with some of our closest friends at our home.
Here is Ethan and one of his best friends Joseph.
Me and my friend Kathy. Kathy's girls, Ashlyn,Gracie,& Sarah
The Baker Family. Lance's Aunt Joy and her husband Greg.
Tiffany and Cindy Taylor.
And there were many more that I did not get a chance to take a picture of.
11 comments:
it was a wongerful day thank you for being a great friend
Hey there!
Congrats to Ethan! That is so awesome. We are having baby # 2 this coming Sunday at Centennial Hills. His name is going to be Gavin as well. Gavin Christopher Jones. We are very excited. Looks like your family is doing great! Very cute pics by the way. Would you be willing to do a shoot for us sometime?
oh my gosh, could your kids get ANY cuter?! That Ethan is a little stud muffin. you're gonna have to bat those girls off with a stick when he gets older. I wish I could have been at that baptism! I LOVE your parents! What FUN grandparents they must be. I love love your girls cute dresses and the CUTE pictures.
OHHH I wish I could have been there. WHere did you get those dresses!?!? They are too cute for words. And by the way, You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Love you little lady
Michelle
You forgot to mention how much you missed the Scribers! :) You have such a good looking family. Your girls are beautiful and Ethan is such a stud... I'm sure Gavin will follow in his footsteps. I'm cracking up about that cake, but it is pretty. I'm sure whoever decorated it thought they were making it extra special. Too funny! By the way, has Austin convinced you to start running? I'd love to see you back here in September.
I just wanted to say Congrats to Ethan! I miss your family! They are all growing up, and it is happening so fast! Congrats and see ya later.
Congratulations to Ethan! It sounds like you had a fantastic day. That cake is so funny, it put a smile on my face!
Congrats to Ethan! It looks like you have had a great week. I wish we were there! We sure miss everyone.
Congrats to Ethan! It looks like you have had a great week. I wish we were there! We sure miss everyone.
Congrats to Ethan! It looks like you have had a great week. I wish we were there! We sure miss everyone.
E-Train! We love you and are soooo very proud of you! You look so grown up in your suit. Congratulations on your baptism! (Your cake was definately interesting :) ) We miss you all terribly! Lexi is excited she is getting baptized soon too. She thinks it's incredibly unfair that she is the last of the three muskateers to get baptized. (First Cameron, Second You, and then her)
You're the bomb kiddo! Love, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment