the future-misionary picture is great! and the ctr ring is a perfect touch. congrats on the baptism. hope it goes well. our two have been some of the best days of our lives with them so far. just a taste of what else is to come, i think. there is no greater blessing than righteous children.
and his baptism day is little grace's 1st birthday! can't believe it's been a whole year already. it's also been a year since you got me started/addicted to blogging and inspired me to get a digital rebel. thanks! they have both been great additions to my life.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe Ethan is 8 I still remember him as such a little guy in the singles ward, he sure is a handsome fellow though. Congrats!!!
5 comments:
I just can't believe Ethan is 8 already. Can we set him up with Malia when they're older? ;-)
I'll miss not being there!
Oh, Braxton is so bummed that he doesn't get to come! He wants to so much. We are going to be in Utah for the baby blessing of our kid's FIRST cousin.
Have a wonderful day! He is such a handsome little man.
We are gonna try are best to be there!!! One crazy weekend coming up! He is so handsome Miss Sarah. April
the future-misionary picture is great! and the ctr ring is a perfect touch. congrats on the baptism. hope it goes well. our two have been some of the best days of our lives with them so far. just a taste of what else is to come, i think. there is no greater blessing than righteous children.
and his baptism day is little grace's 1st birthday! can't believe it's been a whole year already. it's also been a year since you got me started/addicted to blogging and inspired me to get a digital rebel. thanks! they have both been great additions to my life.
you're the best, miss sarah jane!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe Ethan is 8 I still remember him as such a little guy in the singles ward, he sure is a handsome fellow though. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment