

Valentine's Nails. Poor Ethan & Gavin got left out of this one.

Several weeks ago we went to a nearby Fire Station for a tour. Here are just a couple of pictures from the day.
(left)Ashley Gunson and her kids (right) Lynette Stromeyer and her kids
I love Ashley's headband that she knitted. She can get away with such sassy stuff. This is the girlfriend of mine that knits all the cute hats. Check out her blog http://www.mutzebyashley.blogspot.com/
Me and my girlfriend, Miss Heather Hout. She is due with her baby boy -`March 10ish. She always goes early so we will see. She looks so cute.
Our annual Mother/ Son dance for school was the week of Valentine's. Ethan was such a fabulous date. So handsome & polite. I love his expression in this picture. He already reminds me of his father when we were dating. Confidence ooosing out of them.

As many of you know, with a boy turning 8 comes scouts. I did not even know all the fun this means. Ethan is soo excited to go to scouts. His cool Aunt Lisa sent him this book and compass. He has already remember the boy scout motto and now we are just waiting for the shirt.

Lance got me red tulips for Valentine's Day this year. I didn't realize how much I loved tulips.
3 comments:
Dallin just started scouts in Jan. He LOVES it! We have pinewood derby next week and he cannot wait! I think it depends so much on the leaders and luckily we have amazing ones!
My daughter-in-law is a feminist and a tomboy. Imagine her surprise when her daughter turned out to be a girly-girl. She loves dresses, fairies, glitter, pink, all the things her mother hates. They all make their own choices. It is so fun to watch! D
Sarah,
Stop it. I have to have the new pics of Gav. I am dying. He is already in the catalog but we are looking at a postcard right now. You are the best. Thanks for always taking care of me. Xoxo. Ash
Post a Comment