I just wanted to tell u I know that cook book! I paid many late fees on that cook book when I checked it out from the library! Frank put it up with the other cook books and I couldn't find it for like a month:) Nice huh! Anyhow, good for you Miss Sarah! Any chance u get take it when it comes to getting those veggies and fruit in them! Your doing a great job! Yeah for you! :) April
One more thing...I bought shot glasses and I have my kids down different drinks! It sounds BAD but it works! For example Pomegranate juice(9.99 at Cosco) they like it but its fun to do it fast and really GOOD for you! Another way is I juice Carrots etc. into little shot glasses again fun and fast! Simple way to get fresh right into their body! Ikea has 2oz shot glasses. I can bring my juicer over and see if your kids will drink a shot of veggies! I bet they would! April
Sarah, Ethan forgot his talk slip in church! He signed up to give the talk this Sunday Feb. 1. The topic is I came to earth as part of a family. Thanks April
5 comments:
So incredible...makes me want to get married again! Thanks for sharing!
that is amazing i love it makes me more excited to get married
I just wanted to tell u I know that cook book! I paid many late fees on that cook book when I checked it out from the library! Frank put it up with the other cook books and I couldn't find it for like a month:) Nice huh! Anyhow, good for you Miss Sarah! Any chance u get take it when it comes to getting those veggies and fruit in them! Your doing a great job! Yeah for you! :) April
One more thing...I bought shot glasses and I have my kids down different drinks! It sounds BAD but it works! For example Pomegranate juice(9.99 at Cosco) they like it but its fun to do it fast and really GOOD for you! Another way is I juice Carrots etc. into little shot glasses again fun and fast! Simple way to get fresh right into their body! Ikea has 2oz shot glasses. I can bring my juicer over and see if your kids will drink a shot of veggies! I bet they would! April
Sarah,
Ethan forgot his talk slip in church! He signed up to give the talk this Sunday Feb. 1. The topic is I came to earth as part of a family. Thanks April
Post a Comment