Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just playing around with my camera. Here were two of my favorites of Abigail and Emma.

Movie night at the Martins. Last Saturday night we rented Igor and watched it with the kids. We had a blast. We each picked out our favorite candy and made popcorn. Gavin was asleep in this first picture but later daunted us with his presence.


Kate and Emma got this kitchen from G-ma and G-pa in Texas for Christmas. I think I have enjoyed it more than anyone else. We love to play restaurant.

In this picture below, Emma and the other girls had gotten into my closet and dressed up. I of course wanted to take a picture of their silly outfits. When I asked Emma to pose for me this is what I got. I seriously think she could have a future in modeling. She is very natural.

I am going to need you to use a little imagination here with me. We were sitting around the dinner table the other night and Kate had taken her hair out so this is the awesome style she ended up with. Lance said she looked like Hilary Clinton. I can see the resemblance, can you?

New Nickname for Kate: Hilary Clinton


My sweet baby boys. I am so lucky to have these two. Handsome and yummy.
(i love that there is a naked baby doll in the background, so typical )

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE those first 2 pics of your girls. They are so beautiful!

tiffany said...

love the pictures especally the 2 of emma and the on of kate as hilary clinton its great

Coslett's said...

sarah I love your posts they always make me smile and laugh out loud. The picture of abby is just beautiful.....well they all are for that matter! that emma reminds me so much of leanne its unreal! she is so your side of the family i can just see it and that is a great thing! your family is darling love the movie night! i love that i can keep up with you through blogging! wish we coudl see yall in person though sometime we are going to have to take a trip to vegas and pop in on you sounds good huh?! love ya sarah!

Michelle Arnett said...

I LOVE the first 2 pictures!!! How did you get the background to be so white? You do have a wonderful family!

Kacey said...

Are you just loving your new camera?

Those first two pictures are gorgeous. And you are right...Emma is a natural. Check out that model expression! I can suddenly visualize her as a teenager. (hey where did you get those cute red/white popcorn tubs?)

And the Hillary hairdo? Oh dear!

Brandy said...

You got some nice special effects on that dress-up photo of Emma. I love it.

Geneva said...

Seriously Kate does not look like Hilary Clinton, poor girl don't wish that upon her!