My sister and her family came to visit us for the New Year and we loved it. Here are several pictures from the week. Playing football in my tiny backyard, going to the Mandalay Shark Reef, watching the Bellagio water show, and just hanging around the house.
"The Johnson clan" Chase, Cameron, Connor, Carson, Scott, and LeAnn
We took senior pictures for Chase. I can't believe he is a senior. Freaking out! He is so cool.Before my sister came to Vegas her family stopped at my brother, David's, house in Utah. This is Chase, Meagan, and Maren.
The house was so quite after these guys left. They were great company. Hope we get to hang again soon.
4 comments:
ohhhhh! That first picture of lance and kate is amazing. seriously, blow it up and put it somewhere. I don't care if it's your laundry room. do something with it! I'm so jealous we didn't get to party with you guys!!! Looks like yall had so much fun. love the pics of lele!! It's like looking back almost a year ago! Isn't that crazy!
wow! Sarah how fun was it for you to have the almost the whole fam with you??? AND DANIEL!!! WOW what a surprise! His girls are darling!
bet you just love that first photo of lance & kate. delicious! he looks so "come here and kiss me."
for YOU, of course. =)
i agree with ambyr, put it SOMEWHERE!!!
You are always doing something fun. You get visitors all the time also. I bet you were in heaven!
Post a Comment