Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Years



The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is a lot of fun. Here we are petting the sting rays. Kate is not sure about actually touching them. They are so slimy. Uncle Chase is attempting to help her.

My big sister is wonderful because she would take Gavin. I am not used to having family around. I could get used to this.














Lance taking one for the team. Choncho(Gavin) needed a nap.
LeAnn and her fabulous husband, Scotty J. He is quiet the catch LeLe.
Our dishwasher was struggling so Scott "and Lance" helped fix it.
What do a bunch of kids do when they need to get there energy out. Play football. At least that is what my sisters boys love to do. It was great to see the cousins all play together

The boys were impressed with Abby's aggressiveness. She knows how to play with the boys. Along with a sporty pink ponytail (FAKE) Ethan was in 7th Heaven. Boytime!
























1 comment:

Michelle Arnett said...

Cute cute family. I have missed your blogging! I love all the picts! Do you and the Absters have matching coats? love ya!