Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nativity

One thing I wanted to do for sure this year was the nativity. My kids and some of our dear friends,the Bakers, did a great job. See if you can see the resemblance in characters.



Use your imagination here, maybe there were some dogs there.






The Cast

Derek Baker, Ethan, Emma, Gavin, Jesse Baker, Abby, Brock Baker, & Kate

4 comments:

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

What a great idea!

PS The Bakers are some of my favorite people:)

The Foulgers said...

Yes, I actually do remember-amazing! The company was called Perfectly Charming, they were based out of Utah. The lady who did Sandra's party was Kaylee Bickmore, I believe she lives in the San Destin ward. Hopefully this helps. I'm sure your mom would love a charm bracelet, they have so much meaning!

hydeeann said...

hey, my little people nativity set came with a sheep dog for the shepards, so, yeah, there must have been dogs there! laird got to do a nativity with his preschool class this year, but we didn't do the family one. next year for sure! i'm hoping to con my mom into making real costumes we can keep and recycle every year.

hydeeann said...

oh, and poor mary for giving birth to a 20lb baby without an epidural!