
Gavin is
6 months old this week and weighs a healthy 21lbs. Just look at all that hair.
(you may need to double click image to see it larger)Here are two of my favorite Christmas gifts.
The first one is from Emma (preschool) and the second is from Ethan.

3 comments:
what a jolly little elf! yummy!!!
Visiting your blog is sometimes therapeutic....I am still laughing out loud at Kennedy's comment and btw I love Gavin's head. I love your dialogue (sp?) its like you say what is in your head out loud, you are very funny:) And as for the pepperoni incident seriously sooo funny in a twisted way. Glad Gavin is okay.
I love all of your new pictures with your new camera!! And i love even more that Gavin weighs 21 lbs because quinn is over a year older than he is and weighs 22. ha!! Sure do miss you guys. I"m smelling a dinner night soon!!
Post a Comment