

Can you find the babies? Abby and Ethan love stacking all the dolls on the babies heads.

After church last Sunday I walked past the play room and this is what I saw. From what I understand , Abby is some kind of teacher and Ethan is a secret service agent. He made sure everyone followed the rules.
5 comments:
Thank-you so much for the cute pictures of Benjamin! The book and the frame were so cute! I loved it! Thanks so much Sarah! Oh, I love these new pics of your kids! April
these pictures are great. email me at tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com for an invite
I posted a picture of you on my blog! April
I love those pictures of Gavin. I know you are always commenting about his big head, but he is SO ADORABLE!! You really have super goodlooking children. With 9 days until my baby comes, my legs kind of look like Gavin's. You mean that's only cute on babies?!
my little libby does the same thing with her dolls
Post a Comment