I was tagged . . .Some things you may or may not know about me:
1. I met Madonna once in an elevator. When I was about 12 yrs old my cousin and I were extremely bummed because our moms would not let us go see Madonna in concert. ( I think it was her belt that read "boy toy" that caused them to be alarmed) Anyways, we decided to go shopping at the Galleria Mall in Dallas the day after the concert. As we were riding in the elevator in walked Madonna & Sean Penn(and of course their security). Talk about freaky. I will never forget getting to see her.
2. I don't like being at home all that much. Don't get me wrong, I need a day home every once in a while but most days I try to get out. Lance often teases me. He says for a stay at home mom I am rarely home. Where do I go you ask? Park, pool, library,grocery store Target, anywhere but here. I just love being out and about and I feel like my kids are better. I must say having three little babies at home with me during the day has made me more home bound.
3. I came from a family of 6 kids. I absolutely love having a big family. It has always been my dream to have lots of kids. When Lance and I got married I told him I wanted 8 kids. I don't think I am feeling quite so fruitful anymore. To me having 5 kids is my greatest accomplishment. It is what I am most proud of. I am never embarrassed to say they are all mine. Even when I get those weird looks.
4. I am pretty laid back. Did I spell that right? Not much gets me upset. That can be good and bad. Sometimes I am not as sensitive to others getting offended at something that would not offend me. Sorry, if I have ever offended any of you.
5. I love naps. Maybe it is because I can't get them enough lately. I get giddy when I get to take a nap. A nice quiet break from the day. I have distinct memories of being excited after a surgery because it meant I got to go home and take medicine that would make me tired. I was "sick" so I would get a nap for sure. Silly I know. I just don't understand those people who say they can't nap during the day. They are missing out!!
6. I never liked school growing up. Well at least not for educational purposes. Socializing was my main goal. I was extremely boy crazy, EXTREMELY, so I was constantly side tracked. I did go to college after I was married and found it to be much more interesting. I hope to finish my degree one day.
Big thanks to Kim for tagging me. This is the first time I have ever responded to being tagged. No offense to any one who has tagged me, I just haven't felt like doing it . This was actually pretty fun.
3 comments:
I'm with ya on #6. College was sooooo much better, and funner, and there was so much more to learn. Everyone needs Elementary to learn the basics. But Jr. High, and High School need to go.
Found your blog, your kids are so cute! Sorry we haven't been able to connect...somedays are just busier than others! I am going to call you sometime this week so we can set up a day for pics!!
Also- so there really is a pumpkin patch here in Vegas? (I am surprised) we will have to see if there is one by our house!!
You met Madanna what?? That's a cool! Remember playing her CD over and over and over during Millrace days?
(that was a lot of fun btw. You should do tags more often!)
Post a Comment