Today we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends and then later to the park with a picnic. It is still quite warm here in Vegas so it feels weird hunting for a pumpkin. I have to remind myself that it is in fact October already. Here are Kennedy, Emma, Kate, & Leah.

I was having some technical difficulty with my camera but I love Emma's "sweetness" in this picture. Excuse the blur/over exposure.



Is it OK to pre-arrange marriages these days? Elynn &Gavin would surely make some cute grand babies one day. I will have to work on that one.

6 comments:
That hair oh that hair on Elynn! It's just not fair! Yes, yes indeed they would make some cute grand babies.
Thanks for posting these pictures. I haven't seen any of Elynn since the last time you posted some of her. Tell Austin to get on this blogging thing!
And I remember going to the pumpkin patch last year in Vegas. It was so HOT that day. I think we'll go get our pumpkins next week. It will surely be a different experience than Vegas.
Its nice that Elynn is already "nagging" Gavin!
Emma's "sweetness" expression...(LOL) love it!
Oh and my photoshoot w/ Amy got cancelled this morning because of rain. (totally bummed!) Just not having much luck this week.
Oh shopping for pumpkins is so much fun. Too bad it was so hot there! I heard a cooldown is on the way!
Post a Comment