Dang you girl...this is making me want another one. ;-) Love the hat, his cheeks, his smile, and that little hand under his chin in the last one is so sweet!
Sarah Jane.....I should have known- five amazingly beautiful babies- congratulations! BTW, I want to order a few of those caps! Please give my best to Lance, and lets chat sometime- oh and we are visiting Vegas, only to have you take our kids pix! luv, Lynette
6 comments:
He's such a sweetie!
oh sarah sarah!!! look at him!!! I can't get over how yummy he is!!love the hat!!!
Dang you girl...this is making me want another one. ;-) Love the hat, his cheeks, his smile, and that little hand under his chin in the last one is so sweet!
OH my goddness he is too cute I love his eyes!!! Where did you get that adorable beenie? Colton has to have one.
Gavin~ You are one cute baby! Can I hold you soon??? Adorable!! April
Sarah Jane.....I should have known- five amazingly beautiful babies- congratulations! BTW, I want to order a few of those caps! Please give my best to Lance, and lets chat sometime- oh and we are visiting Vegas, only to have you take our kids pix! luv, Lynette
Post a Comment