
Who would have ever guessed unloading the dishwasher could be this much fun. Leave it to Emma. We of course always have music playing around our house. What can I say, Emma really FEELS the music.
I got the camera out to take a picture of Emma doing her daily chores. Last week we had some friends (new friends, mind you) over and we were all standing in the kitchen . Meanwhile, Emma was finishing her chores which included unloading the dishwasher. As I was talking, the couple began to laugh at Emma who was licking each utensil before she put it away. Nice.
So beware if the Martins ask you over for dinner. You may want to bring your own utensils.
7 comments:
Hilarious. :-)
That is such a 4 year old thing to do. To funny!!
PS- I am trying to figure out a chore chart for the kids. What age do you have them start with what chores. Please share your knowledge. =)
a little lick from a 4 year old never hurt any one hahaha she is a funny girl.
I just love her, she cracks me up. She needs her own show.
I love you Emma. You're such a crack up and what song was it that got you so intently singing??
This girl needs to be in the movies already. Love her!
Hilarious! I love the collage of performance photos. D
Post a Comment