Monday, September 8, 2008

Rain in Vegas

We do not know what to do with ourselves when it rains around here. Today it rained a tiny bit and there was a beautiful rainbow. Kate thought she was in heaven.



3 comments:

Brandy said...

That is so funny. We were out running around in the street at our house too. If only it would have rained a little bit more! There is definitely a sense of excitment when we see rain drops hit the ground around here.

kimbo said...

Ha! If you only knew how much it rained back here. I think it's rained at least a couple times a week since we got here. In fact, it's starting to rain right now! Now I understand what rain boots are for. :)

Kacey said...

That is funny Sarah. I agree...it's nice to have a cloudy/rainy day after sooo much sunshine. Nice job catching the rainbow shot.

And whoa!..I love that picture of Ethan. Dang handsome little model! Have we talked about setting him up with Malia after they turn 16? We should.