Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have always been a sucker for a man in uniform.

I was digging through some old pictures and came across this good looking young fellow. Any one want to guess who this is?

13 comments:

Kacey said...

LOL! I have so many comments running through my head right now I don't know how to choose...

(um, don't take this the wrong way but I cannot believe the resemblence between this picture and Abigail. In a GOOD way!)

Larry and Cindy said...

I would bet (if I were a betting girl) that the cute young man in the cub scout uniform is no one other that the famous Bishop Lance Martin!!! Am I correct? Love you guys to pieces. I want to come see baby Gavin...when is a good time? Love ya'll to pieces, Cindy

Larry and Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

Where can I get me some of those sweet frames??

Anonymous said...

Such a classic picture and I seriously think he looks so so cute! Does he still have those frames? I think something that stylish should be passed on to Ethan and Gavin.

Coslett's said...

LOL LOL LOL seriously sarah! does your hubby know you put this picture of him up??? hahahahaha you crack me up! I am sure he will appreciate this darling picture of him on this blog for the world to see. He was cuuuute though honesty

The White Clan said...

Holy Lance BatMan!!! That is fantastic!!!!

April Lowe said...

So funny! I love this photo. This is such a classic and your kids will love this for future generations. I think Andy has some frames that are similar in an adult size. It looks like Lance doesn't mess around when it comes to scouting.

tiffany said...

to cute. i love looking at pictures of people when they were younger. i had the chance at chirstmas to look at pictures of my boyfriend when he was younger it was alot of fun

The Foulgers said...

I am loving that picture. Lance was even stylish as a kid! I'm glad you found that picture. I bet the kids had fun seeing what dad looked like as a kid!

Ashley said...

oh man, that is awesome! tell lance i want to borrow those glasses.

Jennifer Napierski said...

Wow. You're one lucky girl.

Tiffany said...

Lance, you've come a long way baby!(: