Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FHE Olympics 2008

My friend Ashley suggested that we have a mini family Olympics. We had the egg walk race, balloon toss, & three legged race. I think my kids will be talking about it for weeks. Ashley had metals and oriental fans as well.

I had to put these on larger because I loved that the balloon popped on Austin's head.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

what a great idea. looks like tons of fun

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Austin was a total champ for taking that balloon on her head. Cody did it on purpose I am sure. It was fun. Thanks for a great night and in 4 years there is going to be many more events so you all better start working out now. Ash

kimbo said...

We're so bummed that we missed out. Hopefully in four years we'll all live by each other again. :) And why does Austin look so good already? I don't think I can be her friend anymore. Anyway, miss you guys!
P.S. I'm a fan of Jesus too. :)

Okuda Family said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for letting us have it at your house. We need to start preparing now for the winter Olympics of 2010.

P.S. From 1-10 What rating do my cookies get.