Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Emma & Mom

Emma and I were playing around with the camera to see if we could get us both in the frame. We were giggling so hard. Some of the pictures were so funny.

6 comments:

ambyr said...

love these!!!! I've tried doing that with my boys, but it's too crowded! thanks for the pics of baby luke!! i told mark he looks a lot younger!! braces and more hair will do that to ya!

tiffany said...

this is too cute. i love love love this post. my favorite pictures are self portraits of me and becca

Brent and Britta said...

so so so SO cute!

Kacey said...

I too LOVE this post! (that first picture is too just cute for words)

Coslett's said...

awww sarah I LOVE THIS! BEAUTIFUL! those kids are so blessed to have you as a mom. I know it's hard having toddlers and babies but hang in there. I remember that time in my life was seriously the hardest thing i ever did, but all the hard work, nurturing, lack of sleep, being a maid, cook and most of all MOM paid off because my chitlands have turned out nicely (thats the payback honestly) so hang in thing darlin! Like i really need to tell you that but i was there and I know! These seriously are the most darling pictures ever warmed my heart! love you!

Jason Miller said...

Hey, How are you? Just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have been tagged, check out my blog for details....