What are big sisters for. Abby has been threatening to dress Gavin up in her doll clothes for several weeks. He is going to love these pictures when he gets older.
ok eathen is to cute with the blue mustache. i think every older sister has done that to her younger brother unforintly for me i dont have a younger brother i got lucky with a younger sister however my older sister put curlers in lenny's hair when they were little. about sisters there is nothing better in my opinon i love my sisters & we did the hole boob thing too it was fun.
haha okay seriously, gavin is PRECIOUS. that's gonna be fun for him to look at when he's older. haha. So funny. OK.... I HAVE to ask.... How in the world did you make those CUTE callages of your pictures?! Is there a certain computer program you use? SO adorable. Please tell me your secret.... :)
I must say you have adorable children!!! Gavin, you are a very handsome boy but you also make a cute little girl...let's not make this a habit (just kiddding) Cindy
We used to do the same thing to my little brother (we even painted his nails and did his hair). He turned out alright anyway! LOL I love your new header with Gavin on it. I really think I'm going to start a blog after my surgery when I have some "down" time...literally. Take care.
7 comments:
ok eathen is to cute with the blue mustache. i think every older sister has done that to her younger brother unforintly for me i dont have a younger brother i got lucky with a younger sister however my older sister put curlers in lenny's hair when they were little. about sisters there is nothing better in my opinon i love my sisters & we did the hole boob thing too it was fun.
Good grief Gavin, you poor thing! Where is your dad during all of this? Girl's camp or something?
Poor guy! (he does make a cute girl though) I'm guessing Lance doesn't check the blog very often? :-)
haha okay seriously, gavin is PRECIOUS. that's gonna be fun for him to look at when he's older. haha. So funny. OK.... I HAVE to ask.... How in the world did you make those CUTE callages of your pictures?! Is there a certain computer program you use? SO adorable. Please tell me your secret.... :)
I must say you have adorable children!!! Gavin, you are a very handsome boy but you also make a cute little girl...let's not make this a habit (just kiddding) Cindy
We used to do the same thing to my little brother (we even painted his nails and did his hair). He turned out alright anyway! LOL
I love your new header with Gavin on it. I really think I'm going to start a blog after my surgery when I have some "down" time...literally. Take care.
Post a Comment