OK this is when I hope that blogging is safe. I had to post these pictures. I was cleaning up lunch today and in walks Emma looking like this. The girls had been playing in the back yard with water balloons and got creative. Abby even put them in Kate's suit. Every girl out there is guilty of this. . . aren't we?
10 comments:
Sarah! These boobie pictures are great! I totally remember doing that:) At least your girls look some what natural, mine were more like Dolly Partons! LOL
That's hilarious! Me and my sister used my dad's rolled up tube socks!
my girls haven't hit on this yet, but w/ 4 of them, i'm sure it's coming! when i was about 8, i used to roll the bottom of my slip up into the top and put a shirt over it then parade around the house feeling very womanly. my mom finally pulled me aside and said they would get big soon enough and i should stop. well, she wasn't exactly right about them getting big, but i did stop!
That is the cutest & funniest thing I have ever seen. They are great! And my boys do it all the time! (I don't know if I should admit that) They also say they have babies in their tummies too.
Hey..I'm STILL guilty of doing this. ;-)
I love that Kate's are the biggest (or appear that way at least). Too funny!
so this made me laugh out loud sarah! to funny! and too cute! She must be a little character! Wish I could meet your kiddies
You have such a cute fun family!!! I loved the girls breast augmentation. So So So cute!!! I have always wished I had a sister and we just read this book "Tending Roses" for out book club and she had a sister and I just yearn for a sister but I have three brother and I love them. I just make everyone I love my sister weather they want to or not!
Love To The Martin Family, Cindy
P.S. Nathan and Suzie Balzar dropped by today with their adorable little Sydney, she is a cutie with curly hair.
I'm totally guilty of this..... and your brother just mentioned that you used to do this all the time!!! LOL!!!!
Those girls are just the cutest! Katelyn really reminds me of Emery. She is so blonde! How did you make those cute collages? I love them.
It was great to talk to you yesterday ~ Anna
Post a Comment