Lance's parents left yesterday. It was so great to have them here. They were so much help. I am anxious to see how tomorrow goes. I am officially on my own. I know that I can do it, I just wonder HOW I am going to do it.
i like the picture collage also. feel free to call me for hjelp im willing to come and help really i mean it my # is 683-2910 call anytime the martin family is one of my favorite faimlies
3 comments:
I'll be thinking about you all day!
(This picture collage of Lance's parents is awesome!)
you can do it!!! think happy thoughts!!!
i like the picture collage also. feel free to call me for hjelp im willing to come and help really i mean it my # is 683-2910 call anytime the martin family is one of my favorite faimlies
Post a Comment