We went out to dinner this week to celebrate our anniversary and started talking about when we first met. It was fun to remember what we were both like and what we thought about each other. Thank goodness for the Lord's insight and direction.
Lance is nothing but a wonderful husband and father. I couldn't be any happier!!!!
You know how I love flowers, these are the flowers I got this week. Lance and Ethan picked them out for me (along with some powdered donuts, my favorite). They were beautiful.

14 comments:
happy anniversary. pretty flowers
Happy Anniversary! Love the flowers, and your hair, cute bangs!
Happy Anniversary. I love the new blog header and your bangs! You look fantastic!
aww sooo sweet. I still remember when I was like 12 or 13 and I came up to Utah for Girls Acadamy.... and LUCKY you guys got stuck with me staying at your apartment for a day or two. I remember Lance was SO sweet and drove me to MURRAY to see some old friends, then came back an hour later to come pick me up. haha. That was so nice of you guys. Abby was just a baby, I remember. I think that was the last time Ive seen you, Sarah! SAD! Next time Im in Vegas, Im coming over to bother you! :) ok?
12 years? I can't believe you're at 12 already! Oh the many memories of that time (lol!)...I'm so glad I got to be a part of it and watch it all happen. Happy Anniversary!! Those flowers are beautiful.
SARAH!!! I FEEL SO OLD! I can't believe it has been 12 years wow! Congratulation woman! I went down memory lane while reading this blog. I remember when yall met and the whole story so cute! You look so great and so does your hubby! You do however look so much like your mom in this post and thats a good thing! I miss you and love you!
Happy 12 Years! We are half way there. I hope you had a great time. I love the blog header by the way. Gavin is SOOO precious! I need to order some prints of Keegan. Hope all is going well with 5 kiddos.
Wow. 12 years already. Did you get married when you were 15? =) You guys look awesome and are such a cute couple. Congrats!! I love the flowers and the pictures are so cool!! What program did you use? Photoshop?
Congrats you guys. How time flies! It was so good to talk to you the other day-next time we go to Cali we will stop in and say hello
you guys are in inspiration to us young married folk! congrats! I love what you did with the flower picture, very cool.
Happy 12th guys!
I love the pink flowers! You both are wonderful people in my eyes! Love April
Happy Happy Anniversary!!!
I still cannot believe we all have been married so long!!
Hope all is well and you look GREAT!!
We need to come and see Gavin. I need some new baby love!!
Talk to you soon...
Love you all. Amanda
Hey Sarah, what a great looking couple you two are and the flowers are stunning!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so sad I missed your Mom, I don't know what came up but I didn't get there while she was there. That baby boy, Gavin, is absolutely the cutest!!! He looks so sweet I want to come see hime so I will give you a call!!! Tell Lance and all the kids HI and Take Care...Love Ya, Cindy
WOW, 12 years....yall still look so adorable together. I wish I could have seen the first 5 years yall were married:) beautiful flowers! and you look awesome for just having a baby!
Post a Comment