Um excuse me miss Sarah JANE!!!! hello!!!!!! this is kim coslett one of your most favorite people in the whole wide world!!!! haha Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can see your blog now! you are now added to my list forever so I can stalk you as much as I can! what a DARLING DARLING DARLING family! Congrats with the new beautiful baby boy!!! Love you sarah!
SARAH!!!! oh my gosh!! It's been WAY too long! your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Im SOOO glad we can keep in touch through blogging at least! OH this is so fun. your family is PRECIOUS. I cant get over it! :)
like mother like daughter haha thats what I always say anyway! Hey there sweet sarah....when you coming to texas again? if you come anytime soon you must stop and see us!
5 comments:
Um excuse me miss Sarah JANE!!!! hello!!!!!! this is kim coslett one of your most favorite people in the whole wide world!!!! haha Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can see your blog now! you are now added to my list forever so I can stalk you as much as I can! what a DARLING DARLING DARLING family! Congrats with the new beautiful baby boy!!! Love you sarah!
kim
SARAH!!!! oh my gosh!! It's been WAY too long! your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Im SOOO glad we can keep in touch through blogging at least! OH this is so fun. your family is PRECIOUS. I cant get over it! :)
ps i just read what my mom wrote, and we almost wrote the same thing. that's embarassing. haha. :)
you do have a beutiful family. imlove the blog header with all your kids on it
like mother like daughter haha thats what I always say anyway! Hey there sweet sarah....when you coming to texas again? if you come anytime soon you must stop and see us!
Post a Comment