Saturday, July 26, 2008

Excuse me while I indulge myself

You know that I have to take a million pictures. I simply can not help it!!!!! Having a newborn is a total temptation to go crazy. This is my perfect little outlet. Here a picture there a picture. . .




10 comments:

ambyr said...

sarah!! he's adorable and he seems so loveable and chunky!! I love his lips!! I'm so sad I can't be there to hold him right now!! although I am loving avery's nights-she sleeps 11 hours!!! YAY!!! We miss you guys so much, but we know you're having a blast!! hope you're doing well...keep the pictures coming!:)

Kacey said...

Keep indulging us girl because I LOVE these! (I love the brown & blue stripes w/ the polk-a-dot blanket.) I know you are just loving having a little boy!!! What an angel...he looks so sweet.

Geneva said...

Wow! Those top pictures of Gavin are amazing....it helps to have the perfect subject! He's scrumptious. .....when did Emma take up Kung Fu fighting?

hydeeann said...

love them all, but #2 is perfectly priceless. and, yes, the newborn who is adorable & doesn't run away is an opportunity you can't pass up! i took pictures every day but one (our anniversary) of grace's 1st month. now she's 5 months (!) and we are down to only every 2nd or 3rd day.

Jennifer B said...

I love having a picture of the crying. It is one of my favorite's of my kids that just help me remember the days. Soo cute!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Hey Sarah, this is Angela (Stephens), what a beautiful little boy, great photography too!! Hope all is well with you. :)

Brent and Britta said...

What a face! He's a cutie!

The White Clan said...

He is so perfect! I love the feet!

The White Clan said...

It makes me think that another boy might not be to bad! But a girl would be nice too! Wishful thinking huh? I guess we will see in about 13 weeks!

Sarianna said...

Congratulation Sarah! Gavin is so cute, your family is beautiful, and you look great! I sure miss you guys. There was a guy driving in front of me the other day with short spikey hair. It looked like Lance and I all of a sudden got so homesick for Vegas and our friends there. I hope everything is going well. Love,
Sarianna