Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Visitors

Grandma & Grandpa Georgia and Aunt Lisa & Lexi are in the house. Lance's parents, sister and niece have been here this past week. We have been having so much fun around here. Never a dull moment for sure. They came to help us out.

Getting to know Gavin.


I love the ones of Kate and her grandpas. She loves anyone who will read to her. They seem to be the best prey. Grandpa Georgia is great with her.
Grandma painting the girl's nails.
Lexi and baby Gavin. Isn't she so cute? I love her eyes.

T R O U B L E . . . The look on their faces says it all. I love Emma's face. So serious. They had a great time in our huge pool that we have out back. You are all welcome to come visit us in Vegas and swim in our nice pool.






One of our favorite things to do is listen to music on Lance's stereo. The kids go nuts dancing and lip singing. It is the best entertainment we have.




Krispy Kreme donuts. Grandma and I took the big kids to get donuts one night. Oh, how I love that place.



3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

It looks like you've had a lot of help, how nice! Baby Gavin is so cute, he is still a Martin. I want to come see him one of these days once you are all settled. Hope all is well.

Kacey said...

Krispy Kreme...yum! That's a dang cute shot of Emma with donut around her face. ;-) And I love all those entertainment air shots too. Looks like having a new baby hasn't slowed anything down in the Martin house. How are you holding up Sarah? I need to call you!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys have been so busy! I bet its nice having lots of people around, but hopefully you are getting your sleep. Jon said Lance may need a cut soon so Im sure I will see you in the next week or so, let us know if you need anything! Love all the new pics!