
Gavin did not open his eyes for the first week. It was so strange. I was beginning to get worried. Today he had them open a lot so I thought I should take some photos.


My parents left today and I am so sad. I have really enjoyed having them around and my kids have enjoyed taking advantage of their generosity(a.k.a. getting spoiled).

5 comments:
So sweet. I love how little girls just want to be "mommy" to the baby.
These photos are so good! I love the one of Kate on her toes and the one with the kids and your dad. Talented girl! (I'm finally figuring out Photoshop..at least a little bit anyway)
Went to lunch on Friday with the "girls"...they were so excited to hear you had Gavin! (I told them all to check out your blog for pictures!) Elska LOVES the name...her little boy is a Gavin too. We wished you could've been here!! Everyone says HI!
i can remember when emma was born and my mom amanda and i came to see you in the hospital. i cant beleive you have had 2 more since then. all your kids are beutiful
How fun to hear from you Sarah! Your children are adorable. Emma is such a little Porter - she is so LeAnn it is crazy! Congrats of Gavin.
Congratulations, Sarah! It's Karina. It is so fun to see your VERY cute family. I can't believe you have 5 kids! Crazy! We're probably going to name this one Gavin, too. He's due in the middle of September. Cute name! Anyway, keep in touch - oh, and GREAT photography skills! I love them!
Post a Comment