One thing that is a must these days is help around the house. One Saturday we were cleaning and as I looked around I noticed that everyone had earphones on. We all love music so having our favorite songs playing while we clean is a must. Abby and Ethan both commented on how much fun they had cleaning because they were listening to their music.
If IPOD needs a sponsor, here we are.

Click on the picture to see it larger.
7 comments:
I love to see that parents are teaching their children how to work! This is really important! Good parenting! See that's why you all have 5 now! Call me if u ever need help or a break! Really, I am a girl of my words! April
Oh I love it! That is the cutest thing ever.Little Kate cracks me up.
how cute!!! I always feel like I can't wear headphones becuase I won't hear if someone is crying!! pathetic I know!!! looks like yall are having fun!!!
I always get ten times more stuff done when I listen to music, I think it keeps me motivated. I have also realized that I need an IPod real bad. I might have to tell Chris to get me one for my birthday!
And once again.....Your kids are sooo cute. I love them. You know Abbie has always had a special place in my heart. I just can't beleive she is so dang big!! And Ethan too, man he was only 3 or 4 when we did our co-op. How time flies!!!
I love going to your blog and looking at all the sooo dang cute pictures! Will you come to my house and be my photographer please! is this a hobby for you now or do you do it for a living besides being a mom? Your posts are always so cute and fun and I LOVE your family! Sarah they are so darling it just tickles me and makes me smile the thought of you! You are still that lil doll you have always been! Now you have 5 KIDS that are dolls so fun! Love your posts and your blog!
very cute your family can come clean for me anytime
Oh Sarah...I love it! Soooo Martin(LOL) I want to know what everyone is beeboppin to...just curious.
Post a Comment