Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emma Elisabeth

I am drawn to Emma when I have my camera in hand. Maybe it is because she makes the craziest faces and poses. Here are just a few of the many faces she makes in a day.


6 comments:

The White Clan said...

My Camden is a little poser too. He is so funj to take pictures of because he is just funny. It might be that they were friends in heaven, or it might be the silly age.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I love the angry face. And the swimsuit model pose, is priceless.

ambyr said...

oh! I am just laughing in my seat right now!!
such a sassy girl!!! Love the poses!!

ambyr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ambyr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacey said...

A few? Oh that girl cracks me up! I would always have my camera in hand if Malia made that many faces.

Question: Have you tried printing any of your collages? They are SO cute and I wondered if they look as good printed out as on the computer.

tiffany said...

very cute she is a sassy girl i rember visiting you in the hospital when you had her. she is a cutie pie