YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys. . .mostly for Ethan that he has a brother. . .looks like my dream didn't come true about you having another girl. . .Can't wait to meet the fellow. So happy for you Sarah that your pregnancy is over! I am glad I can take some credit for putting the bug in your ear to get prego with him. . hehe.Lots of love. congrats guys!
oh!!!! I've been waiting all day to see some pics!! He's so handsome!!! I can't figure out who he looks like!! and he looks so big...but they always look big in pictures! keep them coming girl!!! love you!!
Congratulations! He is super cute. You know I love little boys!:) I'm glad he's here safe and sound. Cute pictures. I also love the one with his finger in his mouth.
Congratulations! He's beautiful and perfect. I love seeing all the pictures with his sisters and brother. They are so obviously in love with him. I hope you are doing well.
I had to check to see if you had him! Congratulations. He's beautiful. I would love to meet him along with the others. One of these days. We wish you a speedy recovery and loving every minute of how tiny he is.
Welcome to the world Gavin! I can't think of a more wonderful family to be born into!
I love these newborn pictures. (the finger in the mouth is great!) Wow...he looks a lot like Ethan and he's gonna have those cutest ever Porter cheeks! :-)
He is so cute! He already sucks his finger! I love the pic. with Ethan and him. You really look xtra cute and don't look like a girl having a baby! Call if need anything! We are so HAPPY for you guys! Congrats April
He is one handsome boy! What a cute face. I am so excited to see him! By the way, you look way too good to have just given birth. What's your secret? Keep the photos coming!!!
Wow! What a good looking kiddo! Congratulations Ms. Sarah and family! Enjoy that little cutie! Ethan---I'm so glad you have a brother---you'll have a blast wrestling that little guy in no time! (Well give him a little bit of time!) Hee Hee!
Congrats! He is beautiful! I love the photo of Kate with him - she looks so inquisitive. I hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet him. Love, Steph
27 comments:
Congratulations! He is super handsome...looks like Ethan! Hope you are recovering well.
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys. . .mostly for Ethan that he has a brother. . .looks like my dream didn't come true about you having another girl. . .Can't wait to meet the fellow. So happy for you Sarah that your pregnancy is over! I am glad I can take some credit for putting the bug in your ear to get prego with him. . hehe.Lots of love. congrats guys!
congrats!!!!!!! im so excited for you he is a doll so cute im sure ethan is super excited to have a brother.
Congrats! I love the one of him with his finger in his mouth...looks like he sure is loved by his brother and sisters, adorable!
oh!!!! I've been waiting all day to see some pics!! He's so handsome!!! I can't figure out who he looks like!! and he looks so big...but they always look big in pictures! keep them coming girl!!! love you!!
Wow, you sure look sexy in the pic after just having a baby-seriously, you look as though it was nothing. Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats, he's SO cute! I bet his siblings just adore him!
Congratulations! He is super cute. You know I love little boys!:) I'm glad he's here safe and sound. Cute pictures. I also love the one with his finger in his mouth.
congratulations. He is so beautiful. Abby looks very proud. I bet she is very excited. All the best
What a cutie. I love the finger in the mouth pic. So comforting. =) You look so great in your picture. You have to share your secret. Congrats!!!
he is so perfect! conrats guys! his little mouth is totally a martin mouth! we love you guys.
TRAITOR!! Just joking....what a handsome guy. He looks older than a newborn....he's gorgeous. I can't wait to meet the newest Martin model child.
Congratulations! He's beautiful and perfect. I love seeing all the pictures with his sisters and brother. They are so obviously in love with him. I hope you are doing well.
Your pictures made me teary-eyed! He's quite a blessing.
love him, he looks darling. congrats to you and the entire family. hope you are doing well. -kelsey
I had to check to see if you had him! Congratulations. He's beautiful. I would love to meet him along with the others. One of these days. We wish you a speedy recovery and loving every minute of how tiny he is.
Welcome to the world Gavin! I can't think of a more wonderful family to be born into!
I love these newborn pictures. (the finger in the mouth is great!) Wow...he looks a lot like Ethan and he's gonna have those cutest ever Porter cheeks! :-)
Love you Sarah...so glad everything went well!
He is so cute!
He already sucks his finger!
I love the pic. with Ethan and him. You really look xtra cute and don't look like a girl having a baby! Call if need anything! We are so HAPPY for you guys! Congrats April
Way to go mama! He's here ...isn't that the best feeling. I can see that everyone is just lovin' him up. Congratulations!
Love, Anna
He is one handsome boy! What a cute face. I am so excited to see him! By the way, you look way too good to have just given birth. What's your secret? Keep the photos coming!!!
Love you all,
The Lowe's
Congratulations - he's perfection! So happy he's here safe and sound!
Congrats! Gavin is beautiful and already his sisters and brother are adoring him. We can't wait to hold this cutie!
Congratulations!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE NEWEST MEMBER OFTHE FAMILY! HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND I WILL CALL YOU LATER THIS WEEK!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hooray!!!! I'm so glad that he's here. Can't wait for those Martin cheeks to pop out! Too cute.
Wow! What a good looking kiddo! Congratulations Ms. Sarah and family! Enjoy that little cutie! Ethan---I'm so glad you have a brother---you'll have a blast wrestling that little guy in no time! (Well give him a little bit of time!) Hee Hee!
Congrats! He is beautiful! I love the photo of Kate with him - she looks so inquisitive. I hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet him. Love, Steph
Yahoo. He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him. Your picture's look amazing. Congratulations.
Love, Ashley
Post a Comment