My little Emma turned 4 today. I can't believe how much she has changed over the years. She has made my life very full. I feel very blessed to be her mom. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last four years.
4? I can't believe it! Navy just turned 5 and it is still hard to believe how fast time goes. Emma, oh Emma, she is a bright spot in anyone's day. Love that girl. I wish we were around to know her as a little girl, not just a baby girl! Give her a kiss for us! Gavin looks just like your others, perfect!
Happy Birthday Emma! I love her baby pictures. I think she had the chubbiest cheeks I had ever seen, love it! I remember I just always wanted to squeeze them!:)
She looks so big with that #4 cupcake in front of her. There is something about kids turning four - it just seems like they're not little anymore (love those sweet baby cheeks). As Porter would say "Happy Birthday Emma Martin!".
Happy Birthday Little Miss Emma! You got spunk just like your Momma (I love it!)...wish we lived closer so our 4 year old's could play together! I love all the pictures to see how much she has grown. Have you ever seen such cute cheeks on a baby in your whole life?
9 comments:
4? I can't believe it! Navy just turned 5 and it is still hard to believe how fast time goes. Emma, oh Emma, she is a bright spot in anyone's day. Love that girl. I wish we were around to know her as a little girl, not just a baby girl! Give her a kiss for us! Gavin looks just like your others, perfect!
Happy Birthday Emma! I love her baby pictures. I think she had the chubbiest cheeks I had ever seen, love it! I remember I just always wanted to squeeze them!:)
It seems like yesterday that Me You and Jen were all doing co-op big as houses. So fun! She is so adorable. Happy 4th Emma!!!
Oh we miss that cute girl! Tell her happy birthday from Caden and the rest of the Scribers.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA GIRL!!
wE JUST LOVE YOUR SPUNKY PERSONALITY!!
YOU ARE THE BEST...
LOVE YOU- THE TAYLORS
She looks so big with that #4 cupcake in front of her. There is something about kids turning four - it just seems like they're not little anymore (love those sweet baby cheeks). As Porter would say "Happy Birthday Emma Martin!".
Love,
Steph
Emma,
Happy Birthday!
Aubreana always says how cute you are and you know what she is right! You are so cute! April
Happy Birthday Little Miss Emma! You got spunk just like your Momma (I love it!)...wish we lived closer so our 4 year old's could play together!
I love all the pictures to see how much she has grown. Have you ever seen such cute cheeks on a baby in your whole life?
I forget how close Emma and Payton are in age! Payt just had her 4th on the 25th of last month. I love this age....
Post a Comment