He is so darling. Congrats
absolutely beautiful! You are so pretty and have the stinkin cutest kids!
Wow! Is he one of your kids or what??? So cute! I love that he's still so new the stump is on his bellybutton...=)
wow what a little man! sO CUTE! I love those feet, it makes me want to kiss em'!
He is so sweet. New baby's have a look that just reminds me of heaven. So awesome!!
he is beautiful!
Is he a Martin or what? Those pictures are adorable!
I'm so proud of you! 5 kids and you still have time to do photo shoots and blog, you so have it together. He is perfect!
He is just a little Ethan I think!Gosh he is so very cute and those little feet! I would love to hold him!!! Do u need anything??? Please call me anytime! April
Congrats! He is absolutely squeezable! What a cutie!
LOVE love love the pictures!! He is so yummy!
Congrats on baby Gavin. He is sooo sweet. Love the pictures. We are so happy for your family.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
He is so darling. Congrats
absolutely beautiful! You are so pretty and have the stinkin cutest kids!
Wow! Is he one of your kids or what??? So cute! I love that he's still so new the stump is on his bellybutton...=)
wow what a little man! sO CUTE! I love those feet, it makes me want to kiss em'!
He is so sweet. New baby's have a look that just reminds me of heaven. So awesome!!
he is beautiful!
Is he a Martin or what? Those pictures are adorable!
I'm so proud of you! 5 kids and you still have time to do photo shoots and blog, you so have it together. He is perfect!
He is just a little Ethan I think!
Gosh he is so very cute and those little feet! I would love to hold him!!! Do u need anything??? Please call me anytime! April
Congrats! He is absolutely squeezable! What a cutie!
LOVE love love the pictures!! He is so yummy!
Congrats on baby Gavin. He is sooo sweet. Love the pictures. We are so happy for your family.
Post a Comment