Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friends in town

Two of my my very good friends, Michelle Krainich and April Lowe, came thru Vegas this past week (for a very quick visit). I was on cloud nine getting to see them again.



I go to the doctor this afternoon and hopefully will get some direction on when I can have this baby. We are looking at next Tuesday, July 8, 2008. I am getting so excited. I will let you know what the verdict is. My mom and dad are coming next week and then Lance's parents will be here.

6 comments:

Tashina said...

Good luck on the delivery. I know how it went last time, I hope everything goes a little more smoothly.

kimbo said...

Oh, I miss you guys! Sad I wasn't there. I can't believe you're having your baby. So crazy.

The White Clan said...

The end is near. I can't wait to see the little fella! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah...I'm showing Rockell how to make a comment! Just a few more days...hope you're feeling good! Good luck. We love you!

Kacey & Rock

hydeeann said...

july 8th is the best birthday on the planet - mine! and hopefully you'll get to have your little guy then, too. good luck! hope you get in some last bits of sleep. =) can't wait to see the little fella.

Stephanie said...

Sara! I just found your blog through Jen Napierski's! I'm new to the blog world! It's so good to see you and your cute family! 5 kids, oh my gosh! You look great! This is such a great way to keep up! Say hi to Lance and Good luck with the Birth!