Friday, June 27, 2008

Aweee. . . Peaceful rest.

We just started sleeping Kate on the bottom bunk bed in Ethan's room. She is doing so good. I couldn't help but to take a picture of her sweetness while she was sleeping. She can be such a stinker when she is awake these days.

5 comments:

Kacey said...

I can't wait until my kids are doing this tonight because I am SO done being a Mom today! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Tiffany said...

Those little lips are so cute! I love pictures of my kiddos sleeping too!

The Foulgers said...

Hey, I was just talking to Kathy at the gym. She told me you're having your baby on the 8th! Oh my gosh! Good luck, can't wait to see who the little guy looks like!

ambyr said...

I want to kiss those lips! does gavin have lips like that?!!

Jennifer B said...

That is so precious!! I love that pictures. Isn't it funny how they can be so crazy during the day, then you see them sleeping and can't imagine loving them more?