I can spot emma's pajamas from a mile away.... what's gonna happen when she gets to big for those!!
I love how put the writing on those pics with the date written out. Very cool.
you have such cute kids
yep, lucky & blessed! that's why we keep doing this. they are so worth it! love the little "sheye" comments in white on the photos.
I like those pictures!So, cute and I agree Lucky Mother! April
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can spot emma's pajamas from a mile away.... what's gonna happen when she gets to big for those!!
I love how put the writing on those pics with the date written out. Very cool.
you have such cute kids
yep, lucky & blessed! that's why we keep doing this. they are so worth it! love the little "sheye" comments in white on the photos.
I like those pictures!
So, cute and I agree Lucky Mother! April
Post a Comment