Monday, June 9, 2008

Dethroned Soon? . . . We'll See

Poor little Kate has no idea that she is about to get dethroned. Right now she has us all (even though Lance tries to deny it) at her beck and call. As a family we try to resist but it's impossible. She has this little voice that she uses to communicate with. She cannot be denied. Baby Gavin will surely have tough shoes to fill. I've got a feeling things could get a little hairy around here.




9 comments:

Tara said...

She is a doll...I bet she still gets whatever she wants, even with Gavin around. I wouldn't be able to resist her!

Michelle Arnett said...

She's simply delicious. Em, I could eat her. I love the picture of her by the pool.

ambyr said...

little katie....she has no idea!~ did you defog these btw?

Kacey said...

These pics are awesome Sarah. Did you learn something new that you need to tell me about? I love her little "cheek" hanging out in the 4th one down. TOO CUTE!

Danielle said...

I agree, I love the cheek hanging out. I wish I could pull off that look and people say its cute!

tiffany said...

no one will ever dethrone the princess

hydeeann said...

princess kate deserves her throne! especially like the last shot - what lucious lips & cheeks she has. and as much as we all anticipate a major upheaval with each new addition, they always do great. i think it has a lot to do with adam taking on the dethroned baby as his baby while i get to dote on the new one. you've got a loving family - she'll be fine.

Ashley said...

she is pure sweetness and i love it. i will come kidnap little peach if she is feeling left out.

ambyr said...

also....maybe I could still that adorable swim suit from her when she's outgrown it!! ADORABLE! well, not me, avery