Tuesday, June 17, 2008

9 Months and something


I am almost there. I can see the finish line . . . I think. This has been a pretty good pregnancy, I cannot complain. I am surprised how good I have felt. My last pregnancy seemed so much harder. Maybe, it was because I was due in October and was able to "enjoy" the WHOLE summer in the Las Vegas heat. (Sorry for those that are getting this same opportunity) I have been having a ton of Braxton Hicks, where your body does these prep contractions(uncomfortable). They are getting real old I must say. I go to my doctor this week and will hopefully find out more on the finish line details. I think I will probably get induced around the 7th or 8th of July, so less than 3 weeks. I am still hopeful that this baby could come early. I have yet to have an early baby on my own. Does anyone have any suggestions that make babies come early? Keep this clean. ( I have heard about that one.)

8 comments:

Geneva said...

Thanks for throwing that line in about those of us due in October...I'm starting to panic after yesterday's heat. How am I ever going to make it. At least YOU will understand me! As for the other...get your membranes stripped... my husband does this for me if my OB doesn't, but he went to medical school so he's trained in this kind of thing.

The White Clan said...

Okay I am not much help in this department. Mason was a week late. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I have heard the membrane thing works real well. I now have c-sections, so I go a week early anyway.

Kacey said...

You are funny. ;-)
You're look'n so good Sarah...I'm loving the LONG hair on you. I agree with the above...get your membranes stripped, really good stripped and earlier than the week you're due. This one's gonna come early.(fingers crossed) I just know it!

The Foulgers said...

Sarah, you look so good. It was good to talk to you. As for going early you and I have been in the same boat. 4/4 never gone on my own. Good luck!

kimbo said...

You look great! I miss being able to swim with you and see that beautiful belly. :) Good luck with everything.

Danielle said...

Breast pump it up Sarah! I wish I had know this trick with my first 2 kids because when I did it with Kali it worked like a charm. When you nurse your uterus contracts so using the pump gets it going. Just walk in between an hour of pumping-I had Kali 3 hours later! Hope this one wasn't too graphic, just give it a try!!

hydeeann said...

oh sarah, you're going to hate me for this, but just be glad your babies are full term & healthy! i really wish i knew the secret to keeping them in long enough. that said, good luck! you're almost there - so excited for you and can't wait to see the little guy. you look fabulous.

Lenny and Amanda said...

Good lUck and I am soo Excited to see a baby boy Martin!!! I can't believe he is almost here!! If you need anything, please call me!The kids would have so much fun playing together!! Talk to you soon and it was great to see you for a few last week!!!