My good girlfriend Heather Hout gave me a pedicure a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely. She just called me up ans said I am coming over tomorrow to give you a pedicure. How can a pregnant woman argue with that. She had a little bubble bath thingy and she massaged my feet, the whole bit. I was pampered! Thanks Heather!Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Getting closer to the end
Time is flying by and I am so happy about that. This part of pregnancy always confuses me because I am 8 months pregnant yet I have over a month left. Does anyone else get that? Is it because women are actually pregnant 10 months? I think that is what I have been told. Anyways, I am going to have this baby this beginning of July. We are still going strong with the name Gavin. It looks like that is what most of you liked as well. Good. . . I want ya'll to like our baby's name.
My good girlfriend Heather Hout gave me a pedicure a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely. She just called me up ans said I am coming over tomorrow to give you a pedicure. How can a pregnant woman argue with that. She had a little bubble bath thingy and she massaged my feet, the whole bit. I was pampered! Thanks Heather!
My good girlfriend Heather Hout gave me a pedicure a couple of weeks ago. It was lovely. She just called me up ans said I am coming over tomorrow to give you a pedicure. How can a pregnant woman argue with that. She had a little bubble bath thingy and she massaged my feet, the whole bit. I was pampered! Thanks Heather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think its confusing because they give you two free weeks at the beginning of pregnancy and start counting after your last period not at conception. I have often puzzled over the same thing. Either way pregnancy is WAY TOO LONG!! (I really can commiserate)
You are just way to cute pregnant, it is a little disturbing to me. I just don't find myself that attractive prego. Way to go!
That is the sweetest friend thing to do! How cool is Heather to do that for you. :-)
And I gotta say...you're look'n hot girl!!!
ok, i dont like going this long without seeing you guys...you look so cute sarah!! lets plan a night to get together next week! i'm sure your kids are getting so big too! i want to see those little cuties.
Post a Comment