Saturday, May 10, 2008
Pool Times are Here
Get ready for pool pictures because this is were I will live for the next couple months. We have this apartment complex in our ward that has the best pool for kids. Half of the pool is a sun deck so it is 1ft deep. The kids play so well and I am able to just float and watch. I love It!!!!! I love to have Emma swim to me and watch her get so excited. I love being a stay at home mom.


Another one of my good friends, Kim Scriber, is moving to Connecticut next week. So sad!!! I have been in denial for a while but I think it is really going to happen. We are trying to have as many girl times as we can. This is one of the downsides to Vegas. It is so transit, everyone seems to only be here for a couple years. I have had 4-5 close friends leave in the last year and half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so jealous. It feels like it is never going to be warm enough here in Utah
You're killing me with the pool pictures. I would love to be in the sun swimming right now. It's heading into rainy season here in Tokyo. We'll be home in a month but I'm ready NOW!
I think that last part finally made me realize that I am moving! Kind of sad. We're so excited for a new adventure, but I know I am going to miss you and all our other friends! PLEASE come to visit us while we're back there! You guys can swim in our pool. :)
Pool times - Yes! How fun. That's where I'll be spending my big, fat pregnant summer too. So sad that the Scriber's are moving too. You're right - it doesn't seem real.
Where is that pool?
You are always welcome at ours!
Aubreana told me Emma told her she loves her! How sweet is she! April
Post a Comment