They better enjoy it with dad because it ain't happening with mamma. Look at all the serious faces here. I think we may have some devoted body builders.
Why did this post make me laugh so hard! (is it because I think of Lance everytime I do The Firm video?) LOVE that last pic of Ethan. His expression is too funny!
Teach them young!It is good for the heart and the mind! Ok~ So call me what you wish but here is the 10 month pregnant stuff. How many weeks in a month? 4 of course and so 40 weeks is 10 months.~ RIGHT? So, yes you are right! Or I am wrong! Then if u go 42 weeks you are 10 1/2 months prego. Anyway you look at it it's almost a year! :)Love your toes! April
Ethan is one of the coolest kids I know. We stopped by our "old" house today to see the movers loading up the truck and Caden got a little upset and said he didn't want to move. I told him he'd have to make new friends in Conn. and he told me, "But I still love Emma. She's my friend." Man, we're going to miss you guys!
3 comments:
Why did this post make me laugh so hard! (is it because I think of Lance everytime I do The Firm video?)
LOVE that last pic of Ethan. His expression is too funny!
Teach them young!It is good for the heart and the mind!
Ok~ So call me what you wish but here is the 10 month pregnant stuff. How many weeks in a month? 4 of course and so 40 weeks is 10 months.~ RIGHT? So, yes you are right! Or I am wrong! Then if u go 42 weeks you are 10 1/2 months prego. Anyway you look at it it's almost a year! :)Love your toes! April
Ethan is one of the coolest kids I know. We stopped by our "old" house today to see the movers loading up the truck and Caden got a little upset and said he didn't want to move. I told him he'd have to make new friends in Conn. and he told me, "But I still love Emma. She's my friend." Man, we're going to miss you guys!
Post a Comment